Thanksgiving is known for two things: family and food. But mostly, food. Being surrounded by food makes it hard to resist eating it all, the tempting reasoning of “just one more bite” being impossible to ignore. Well, we’re here to help! You shouldn’t have to ignore the delicious food around you. Instead, you can try making some of the healthier recipes that we’ve collected below. Enjoy!
1. Instead of Mashed Potatoes, make this Mashed Butternut Casserole recipe.
2. Instead of Boxed Stuffing, you can try this Vegetarian Cornbread Stuffing recipe.
3. Instead of serving White Dinner Rolls, serve these homemade Whole-Oat-Flax Buns.
4. Instead of Turkey Gravy, use Vegan Mushroom Gravy.
5. Lastly, for dessert, try this Vegan Pumpkin Pie recipe!
We hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!